I am a rich cream with grape stem cells to stimulate the skin's own cell repair mechanism and protect your skin against free radicals. I encourage the development of new skin cells and thoroughly moisturise your skin.
• Grape stem cells
• low- and high-molecular hyaluronic acid
• coenzyme Q10
• avocado oil
• jojoba oil
• shea butter
• argan oil
• rose hip seed oil
• plant squalane
• Dry skin: suffers from lack of fat and moisture; feels rough and brittle; tense, scaly and can cause itching; tends to wrinkle
• Skin with pigment disorders: can be caused by hormonal, age-related changes or sun exposure; is shown by changes in the color of the skin
• Couperose: are called dilated vessels in the area of the nose and cheeks, seen as tiny red veins
• Dehydrated skin: is finely pored and sensitive. The skin has dryness lines and feels taut.
• Anti aging Care: wrinkles and signs of aging appear on the skin from around 40 years
is a polyphenol that is obtained from red grapes and protects against free radicals as a natural antioxidant.
is a carotenoid that is obtained from haematococcus pluvialis. It strengthens the resistance of the skin.
visibly and tangibly supply the skin with lasting moisture. The skin is plumped up from inside.
Experience the effect with correct, regular use.
Apply the appropriate SOFRI cleansing product to face and neck in the morning and evening and massage it into your skin with water. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Put facial toner on a damp cotton pad and thoroughly cleanse and refresh face and neck. You do not need to rinse it off.
For an even better result, apply moisture serum to your fingertips, and apply it to your face and neck. Then gently pat it in with your fingertips. Do this twice a day, depending on your skin's needs.
Apply it in the morning and evening on clean skin, warm cream in your hands and apply it to your face and neck in a circular motion